Producer / Director
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Producer/Director to work in-house at a commercial business with a social purpose, headed up by a known chef. Their creative teams include some of the industry’s best food stylists, designers, product developers and video and TV producers, and they are always looking for engaging new ways to celebrate the joy of food across all of their platforms. This Producer / Director role will be consistently making high-quality content for the digital platforms in line with their commercial partners and company values.
You will be responsible for
- Producing and setting up shoots: including scripting, recipe research and responsible for H&S on-set
- Attending central commissioning briefing sessions, interpreting briefs and creating solutions
- Leading and directing assigned shoots, involving self-shooting where required, and directing talent
- Ensuring clear handovers are given to Editors, overseeing Edit Producing, and Edit Sign off
- Overseeing the creation of titles, graphics and descriptions, and sign off thumbnails
- Ensuring that the brand and legal guidelines are adhered to when producing / directing content
- Working on commercial campaigns where required: including generating creative ideas, planning, attending meetings, overseeing / directing shoots, being across post production and delivery of assets.
This role requires proven expertise of Producing and Directing broadcast TV or digital video production for a minimum of 3 years. Amongst your varied skillset will be…
- Experience of working with commercial clients and producing branded content
- Experience in multi camera shoots, editing, and lighting.
- Experience and knowledge of camera equipment (C300 or FS7 preferably)
- Knowledge of content creation for YouTube and Social platforms
- Knowledge of Food and Drinks content and the ethics / guidelines we work within
- An understanding of compliance / legal and the ability to escalate where needed
This is a permanent role, with a full package of company benefits. If you are interested in this position, it sounds like your background, and you are available to start as soon as possible, please apply via the link below…
LOCATION: London / WFH
START DATE: Immediate start…
SALARY: To be negotiated
JOB TYPE: Permanent Role with benefits package
CLOSING DATE: 4th June 2021
To apply please send your cv and covering letter here;
We Do Talent are an equal opportunity recruiter. We celebrate diversity and are committed to working with companies that actively create an inclusive environment for all candidates.