Production Coordinator (SVOD)
A wildlife tv and film production company based in Bristol, producing content exclusively for an SVOD, are looking for an experienced Production Coordinator to join the team on a blue-chip natural history series. This is a lengthy contract, and due to the current government guidelines you will be working from home, with the aim to return to the Bristol office when able to.
Requirements for the role are as follows:
- Minimum of three Coordinator broadcast credits
- Extensive foreign filming experience ideally within a documentary genre
- Proven ability to move large volumes of kit globally
- Confidence managing shoot budgets in a cost management system
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage conflicting demands
- Have strong scheduling, organisational and numerical skills
Additional preferred skills:
- Experience of setting up natural history shoots
- Knowledge of underwater filming
- Experience with Google Suites
Initially this is a remote working position and we will consider applicants from various locations, but a desire to ultimately relocate to Bristol would be preferred.
If you have the relevant background, are interested in a new challenge, with the prospect of moving to a new city, and you are available to start in April 2021, please apply via the link below…
LOCATION: WFH / Bristol office
START DATE: April 2021
SALARY: To be negotiated
JOB TYPE: 20 months with a view to extend
CLOSING DATE: 22nd March 2021
To apply please send your cv and covering letter here;
We Do Talent are an equal opportunity recruiter. We celebrate diversity and are committed to working with companies that actively create an inclusive environment for all candidates.